GiveCampUK is getting closer and closer! This is very exciting but also makes me extremely nervous as there is still so much to do. The current state of play is as follows:
- Venue – UCL Bloomsbury Campus
- Volunteer list – currently on wait list due to overwhelming demand but we anticipate a lot of dropouts so its worth adding yourself to the list if you are interested
- Charity Submissions - we are working with a number of charity organisations in order to get a list of charities to help. If you are a charity or a not for profit and feel you would benefit from our services then please do get in touch.
- Contributors – we have a number of companies who have pledged to help out with swag and giveaways. We would be very grateful for more as we have a lot of volunteers so please do get in touch if you feel you could offer something
- Sponsors – We have a number of very kind sponsors who have pledged financial help. This is a rather large event (120 developers for 48 hours) so we need a lot of help with food and drinks costs to make sure the developers are all well nourished. If you feel that you would like your brand to be proudly displayed at the event then please do get in touch.
If you want more information on any of these details then please email the GiveCamp team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will happily get back to you
75 days to go! I hope you are looking forward to being part of something special!